Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy St Nick's Day!

Growing up we didn't really celebrate St. Nick's Day (or if we did, I don't remember it).  So it's really exciting for me creating this tradition with my kids and husband.  I think it's neat that they get a little gift before Christmas.

First I'll begin with our Advent Calendar!  On the sixth day Monster Bean received....


Chewbacca!

Then at breakfast time the kids opened up their St. Nick's Day gifts.  Doing it at this time was more than likely a mistake (Little Miss then didn't want to eat) but really, if we had done it later, we would have been late to school!

Little Miss was very excited about her dress up shoes and coloring pad!








Monster Bean was equally excited about his Airplane origami paper and books!





No comments:

Post a Comment