Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Funday

With warm weather brings an itch to take pictures of my kids in their dress clothes.  Okay, that's not really true.  But today Little Miss looked especially darling in her bright yellow dress and knee high purple striped socks.  The combination is ridiculously adorable, but only on a 2 year old.  If I tried it, I'd look majorly weird and not in a good way.  Plus the last time I wore striped tights I felt waaaaay too Halloween-y.  (And that was only 3 years ago)

Little Miss and Monster Bean

Ignore my funny face and focus on my skirt instead :)  Man my husband takes really awful pictures when he isn't trying, so this is the best out of 10, I'm not even kidding.



This afternoon I want to update my projects on Craftsy so if you are also a member there, I'd love to see what you're working on or have finished!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment