Thursday, June 14, 2012

Outfit of the day

I finally busted out the shorts I bought over my bday weekend.  My problem was finding a shirt that balanced out the lacy detail on the bottom and the fabric and of course, the color.  Well lo and behold I found a simple charcoal scoop neck at H&M and I think it matches perfectly!


My husband had taken a better picture earlier but I accidentally deleted it while it was uploading, oops.  :)

In knitting news I spent all of my free time last night plus half an hour this morning ripping out 300 some stitches over 3 rows because I realized something was not right with how the stitches were coming out.  I think I've got it figured out now but this go round I think I am going to add a lifeline so if I have to rip out it won't be as painstakingly eye poke worthy.  But on the plus side, this means that I am in the home stretch!  15 rows of edging and then onto blocking!  Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment