Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Where is spring?!

The weekend was lovely (well on Saturday anyway) and yesterday was warm enough but not sunny.  Today it is sleeting and we're expecting up to 16" of snow.  Really?!  As if my kids didn't have enough cabin fever, just when it was nice enough to play outside for the first time, it's getting crappy again.  Unimpressed with a capital U.  Could also stand for Mother Nature, U suck.  :)

But with the crappy weather the kids and I are bundled under blankets on the couch watching "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends", one of my favorite little kid shows :)  Normally I don't like the kids to watch tons of TV, but on a day like today and they're getting over colds and I was up way too early...I'll let it slide :)

Monster Bean starts soccer tonight if the weather holds, but honestly I don't see that happening, so he might have to wait 'til next week.  He's super excited about it and I can't wait to hear how he does!  I wish that either they'd move the days they have these things or I might have to switch my piano lessons around!  But at least it gives the hubby a chance to go out and bring them to stuff.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment