Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful in November

I'm thankful for so many things in my life that it seems impossible to list them all here.  With the end of November coming I thought I'd list the things I'm most thankful for!

My family.  My own little nuclear family, the family I came from, my extended family and my inherited family.  They're all such a big part of my life, my kids' life and it's heartening to know that family means as much to them as it does to me.  It makes family gatherings so warm and welcoming!

My husband.  What a guy, I tell ya.  He is more than I could hope for and I feel constantly reminded on how lucky I am to have someone who is so willing to help out around the house, with the kids and gladly takes things on when I'm not feeling well.

My friends.  Always there for a laugh, hug, advice, whatever.  Even with our busy schedules, when we get together it's like no time has passed in between visits!

1 comment:

  1. Too often we take the people in our lives for granted. It's always a good thing to acknowledge those who have enhanced our own lives. I too am lucky to have a wonderful family, a husband who is always there for me, and good friends both close and far, including you!

    ReplyDelete