Friday, March 16, 2012

Ho Hum



This is seriously  how I feel right now.  I don't know what's been up with my week, but I've been feeling super crabby.  :(  The nice weather lifts my mood when I'm outside, but then it feels like I just fall back into crankiness.  I think part of it (or probably all of it) is because my week's schedule has been all over the place and not at all in its usual routine.

Monday there were no baby-sitters for my Bible study AND we had to have the plumbers come by.  I hate dealing with plumbing but at least they were done in half an hour and my dog was pretty well behaved hidden away in his kennel.  Usually he totally flips out and acts like there's a robber in our house.  But I suppose in his mind there could be....

Tuesday most of my lessons were cancelled due to one thing or the other AND one of my students is STILL missing a payment from last month.  What a headache.

Wednesday the hubby was home sick.

Thursday I just felt ho-hum and boring.  Oh and last night Little Miss made a run for it out of the locker room and as I chased her down I somehow sliced my heel open and started to gush blood everywhere.  Ick.

Today I took Monster Bean to the walk-in clinic to formally diagnose what we suspected last night.  He has pink eye.  It looked much worse last night with the goopy eye boogers and puffiness.  Today it just looks a bit puffy but not horribly so.

My new yarn doesn't come until Monday so I can't even start a fun new project.  Well, that's a lie.  I started knitting a silly three eyed pirate for the kids yesterday.  He just needs arms, a peg leg and a leg.  I could dig through my random acrylic yarn to make more funny animals until Monday....

Last night I bought a new dress for Easter.  I swear it must be from my parents buying me a special new outfit for every Christmas and Easter because even now those are the two times that I make a big deal out of needing a new outfit.  Oh who am I kidding, I think I need a new outfit for every occasion, but I know that I make a definite point of doing it for Easter and Christmas.  Little Miss and Monster Bean have their outfits ordered and shipped (can't wait for Tuesday!) and now I have mine!

I'm honestly thinking a nap is in order this afternoon.  Or more likely curling up with my Nook and catching up on "Stardust".  I haven't done as much reading as I'd like on that book!

No comments:

Post a Comment