Thursday, June 28, 2012

Outfit of the Day and FO!

There's something to be said for running around in sweats in the morning at the park and then getting prettied up for later.  Especially on a hot summer day when skirts feel like a cool must.  :D



I used to wear necklaces all the time, but it feels like I don't wear them as much.  I bought this fun necklace last summer from Etsy. 

Last night I also finished a cotton summer dress for Little Miss.  It's a little on the big side but I'm hoping it will shrink a bit in the wash (100% cotton yarn!) and it'll fit for awhile at least.  She can always wear a tee under it as well.




It's from a Lion Brand pattern.  Normally I dislike knitting flat and then seaming, but when I started this dress I wasn't in the mood for trying to put it all together :D  While seaming up the sides I added inside pockets instead of doing them on the outside.  I also thought it would be fun to have the pockets knit in the contrasting color.  It was a really quick knit and I'd love to knit her a collection of them seeing as she lives in dresses this summer.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment