Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Photo Ops

I was thinking of doing a big ol' post catch up from our short trip away, but I find what I really want to do is lay on the couch and be lazy.  So instead I will post pictures with short captions :)

In reverse order....

Monster Bean and Little Miss dancing together at our cousin's wedding

A kidism that came out of this event is when Little Miss asked me if I was ready for the fashion show when the wedding began :D




Before we left the Cities we hit up the kiddie pool and had a blast
 



Having a great morning at the Como Zoo
 
 



Monster Bean getting his 'drivers' license' at the zoo :D


I got quite a bit of knitting accomplished in the car but now I'm giving my hands a break.  Apparently all that lace knitting has made my fingers a bit numb :D

No comments:

Post a Comment