Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award



I've been awarded The Versatile Blogger Award by Debbi from Yankee Burrow Creations!  Her blog is chock full of fun topics like what to name their bunny or showing pictures of her garden and of course she participates in the Handmade Artist's Forum blog ring, which means a weekly feature of fun and exciting artists!

The rules for this award are as follows:

 1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.

Random  things....

1. I have 2 tattoos and I want a third which I am sure will horrify my mother.

2. I purposely avoided eating salad for the longest time because someone once teased me that I was so skinny because I must only eat salad.

3. In the 8th grade I had a poem published via a student contest (I think my mom still has the book)

4. Growing up I did not foresee myself as being a stay at home mom

5. My Aunt M is my biggest source of inspiration, ever since I can remember I've wanted to emulate everything about her.

6. I have the patience to knit a super intense shawl, but I can never see myself attempting an afghan because I fear I will become bored/impatient with it and give up.

7. My new favorite genre of reading is historical fiction; I'm currently reading "The Queen's Lover" about Axel Fersen and Marie Antoinette.

Now I'm at the point where I am going to cheat a bit.  Last night I thought and thought about who I would award this to.  I wasn't getting anywhere fast and even today I'm a bit at a loss to find 15.  So instead I am going to cheat and leave it up for grabs for whomever would like to play  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment