Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 13

I am thankful that I get to be a SAHM.  While undoubtedly there are days when I feel like I'm going insane or am so frustrated my eyeballs want to pop out of their sockets, I am thankful down to my core that I have the choice and ability to stay home.

I never thought I was the SAHM type.  Growing up I always told my mom that I had no qualms with letting my kids go to daycare so I could have a career and whatnot.  I was confident back then that it wouldn't bother me one bit.  Of course there's a big difference between being 16 and saying this and being 23 and facing reality.

I love staying at home because I have the freedom to attend fun school functions like "Muffins with Mom" (which was this morning) or going to a Patriotic Program at the school in the afternoon (earlier this fall) and making my own schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment