Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 12

I am thankful for the ability to dream.  As an adult it feels a little bit harder to dream, especially as you begin to acquire all those things you originally dreamed of.  Going to college, getting married, your first car, your first house, kids, etc...  But now these dreams (you could also call them goals I guess) are not just self-centered anymore.  I dream that my kids grow up to be independent and strong and have that ability to see both sides of the story.  I dream that my daughter will always want to be treated like a princess but not expect everything to be handed to her, how to work hard to get what she wants.  I dream that my son will continue to grow in his love of reading and learning.

1 comment:

  1. those are great dreams. I am amazed myself at how my dreams have changed (and widend) since I've "matured". (I will never grow up. lol)
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete