Monday, January 24, 2011


This week we get to make the big decision on whether or not Monster Bean will go to Kindergarten next year.  What puts us on the fence is that he's a summer birthday and turns 5 two weeks before the cutoff date.  I'm confident that he'd be able to handle Kindergarten and has been socializing just fine in his preschool.  But there's still that nagging in the back of my head that maybe he isn't ready and what if it turns out to be really obvious he's the smallest or youngest in his class.

But luckily there are two school get togethers we're going to that will hopefully help us decide one way or the other.  :)  Although it makes me teary-eyed thinking that my baby is going to be starting 'real' school!

No comments:

Post a Comment