Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Not quite long enough....

So I'm growing out my adorable pixie cut.  At first I was just being lazy and hadn't scheduled a trim.  Then I started looking at some pictures from 2 years ago and started thinking "Dang, I miss my super long hair!"  Which is funny because my hair was on its way to being a respectable length when I chopped it all off again on a whim of "Pixie cuts are sweet & funky!".

I've been wearing lots of hats to avoid trying to tame the 2-3 inches of crazy fluff and lots of headbands with strategic hairpins.  Tonight I managed to make the tiniest pigtails...and lots of pins and fluff didn't quite make the cut.  :)  But it's a start!  :)

I was going somewhere with this and now I feel like I'm rambling.  :D  All I can say is that I'm glad once again that it's winter and my shaggy do can grow out under the cover of hats.  In fact until it gets too hot for hats (which is laughable in the current weather), that's probably where you'll find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment