Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Manicures before appointments

Yesterday I thought I could try and do a quick French tip manicure before taking Monster Bean to his dentist appointment.  I had 20 minutes before we needed to leave (25 if I pushed it really close) and thought what the heck.  I almost made it.  Almost.  As in, all my nails were dry except for my thumbs (how does that work?).  And it showed.  I have lots of tiny smudge marks on the white tips and they're probably on my boots somewhere as well.  :)

Oh well.  At least the rest of my nails look pretty good.  I'd redo the thumbs but if I redo them, then I feel forced to redo the rest of them.  I'm not sure I care that much :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by today! I've had my nails done once in my life and it was wonderful. If you saw my hands you would understand why I don't want to draw any attention to them. I may take a photo of them someday and put on my blog....

    ReplyDelete