Sunday, January 30, 2011

Night Out

Last night I went out with the girls to enjoy a Wine & Cheese tasting at our local Arts Center.  I have to admit I miss getting all prettified to go out.  I miss the fun in picking out a special outfit and glamming it up to go out for a couple of hours.  And while really I didn't wear something I wouldn't normally wear, it still felt different.  Plus I actually wore heels again.  There was a time when I wore heels 24/7.  Yes, this includes after having had both kids.  I wore my heels to the grocery store, to Wal-Mart, to the mall and would marathon shop in them.  Crazy?  Yes.  Then I discovered how darn comfy New Balance flats are and haven't looked back.  :)

Anyhow.  The wine & cheese tasting was amazing.  $30 to drink as much as wine as you want and enjoy chocolate fondue and crackers and appetizers.  Yum!  Plus it was so nice having a night out with just the girls.  It's been awhile since it's been just us girls! 

We've also resurrected Saturday coffee :)  Last year we met almost every Saturday for coffee in the afternoon and then because of summer and babies and pregnancy it kind of dissipated.  But now it's back!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment