Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gaaaaaah!

I hate the hard days, but they really make me appreciate the good ones.  Today was a bad day.  I am sure that this millionth day of cold crappy weather is making my son a little crazier than usual, or the fact that he had Monday off from school.  Whatever it was, I can always tell that Wednesday's will be difficult because it's the middle of the week.  Wednesday's are like, the most trying day of my week.  This week, it was today.  Today my son just rankled my nerves every which way and just when I thought we were getting on a good road, it went to poop.  Sigh.

I know that parenting isn't all sunshine and roses.  But I really hate the days when both Monster Bean AND I are crying but for different reasons.  Me for thinking I'm a horrible mom and having a frustrated bad day and him because he doesn't get something because he didn't eat his dinner.  Or pick up his toys after being asked 20 times.  Or settling down.  Sigh.

I'm hoping our weekend visit to grandma's will cure everybody's cabin fever :)  Or at the very least, refresh mama!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment