Monday, January 9, 2012

Quick check in

Since I resolved to be a better blogger this year I thought I would peek in and update quick!  Today I received my new purse in the mail courtesy of Etsy (Cayenne Peppy Bags)! 


It's just the right size for all of my stuff and if I have to, to stash a couple of pull-ups.  A great "Yay my baby is 90% potty trained" gift to myself.  :)

My online book club chose "The Red Tent" for this month and I'm on Chapter Two of Part Two.  So far I am loving it!  The premise sounded so interesting that I knew it was going to be good.  The short of it is that it is about Dinah, daughter of Leah and Jacob from the Bible.  She talks about the specialness of the red tent, where women came together to menstruate, birth, and ultimately be together.  I told my book club that I am enjoying it even more because I've been in a Bible study and so when they reference things it's like a lightbulb goes off in my head and it's like 'Heeeey, I know what they're talking about!"

The weather has been outrageously gorgeous for January and I so so so so meant to take the kids outside today but the case of the Monday's plus being in between piano lessons kinda dragged me down.  :(  Hopefully tomorrow before it gets frigid!

No comments:

Post a Comment