Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Every so often

I feel really bleh.  I even changed my clothes like 10 times today and I still have that uncomfortable in my own skin just want to curl up in PJ's but I have so much more to do today feeling.  Not that not having VBS would help because then I'd still have to teach piano but, my point still stands.  It isn't that anything has been going wrong or bad, I'm just running out of steam.  AND I'm looking forward to getting away to my cousin's wedding this weekend and spending some time with family.

I think I am most excited about visiting family because usually we only see them in a holiday situation.  Which is still fun, but you know how stressful holidays can be and there just is never enough time because everybody is trying to catch up with everybody else that you leave with half finished conversations.  Plus they are always such a blur that sometimes you don't feel like you were ever there.  But this time we are dedicating two days with my aunt and family and then a day for the wedding. 

Alright, I'm going to pick up my shawl that's been abandoned for almost a week and try to sneak in a few more rows  :)

1 comment:

  1. I think we all have days like that...a vacation will do wonders. We go to the beach in a few weeks ourselves, and I can't wait. Enjoy your family and the wedding.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete