Friday, August 31, 2012

My crafting wish to-do list

There are so many projects that I'd like to do but will often check them out, make a mental note, then promptly forget.  Even starring them in my google reader doesn't help because I often forget I've starred them.  :D

So I thought maybe a blog post dedicated to projects I'd like to do will help.  Or maybe inspire other people to get down with their craft to do lists.  :D

1. The Birthday Tree!  On my mommy forums I heard about this and think it is a fabulous idea. 

2.  Make a necklace form!  Not that I make jewelry, but if I ever wanted to hang them up or look pretty, this is a great idea.

3. Hand carved rubber stamp.  I want to make one with our address on it so I can stop doing it by hand.  :D

4. Owl measuring tape.  How cute is this?

Okay, so maybe it isn't as long as I thought...or I just haven't found all the links!  :)

What's on your to-do list?

No comments:

Post a Comment