Friday, August 24, 2012

Oh my yawn

Every time I have sat down to blog this week, I'll get going, think I'm being pretty witty and then re-read and it and go "Oh gross....delete!"  And then nothing gets published.  :)

I also think I've been both trying to get a lot done this week AND relax which means my blogging has kinda tanked.  :)

So to play catch up!

I went running outside both Monday night and Tuesday.  Monday was a special kind of awful.  My lungs were like "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"  Tuesday evening I ran with my gal pal over at the park where every lap equals a half mile.  That felt a bit better even though I tried to make myself sick when I sprinted up the hill at the end.  (Hint, bad idea)

Thursday my little goose started preschool.  I thought I would be more emotional but while it was sad to let her go, it was actually fun to see how excited her teachers were to have her and just how excited she was to tell me about her day when we picked her up!  It was just adorable hearing her go on and on and on about her day.

Here's a pic of her on her first day!


Today is Monster Bean's first day of school and he was ready!  I knew it wouldn't be as heartbreaking with him because he is such a champ and so excited and just ready.  :) 


Aside from school I ripped out my cardigan and bought a new pattern!  The Tourist Sweater just called to me and it looked the like the perfect fall sweater.  I'm happy to say that I am pretty far along on the body.  The only thing is that I have to find the perfect buttons before I am finished.  Buttons are so important!  :)

Today I bought more yarn to make mittens for shop and to whip up some zombies for my gal pal who is a zombie fiend!  :)

Well it's close to time to pick up Monster Bean so I better get running!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment